Our sister company, One Thumb Mobile in UK, pioneered the mobile MMO genre in 2011, launching their flagship game Celtic Heroes on iOS. Since then Celtic Heroes has been constantly expanded and improved and today it is one of the highest grossing and most successful 3D MMORPGs in the App Store, with over 4 million downloads.
By joining Virtual Realms you now have the opportunity to work on an established market leading game and learn from one of the top teams in our industry whilst ultimately being a key part of developing innovative new MMO games for the Asian market.
Currently we’re looking for exceptional talent to kickstart our Art Team. You’ll be working initially on our flagship game Celtic Heroes, supporting the UK studio, and as the Bangkok studio becomes established you’ll be working on developing innovative new MMO games for the Asian market.
- Coaching, mentoring and team development are the key focus for this position. You’ll use your experience in these areas to identify and mentor emerging talent, in addition to taking an active role in the recruitment process where opportunities for team growth arise. You’ll work with and report directly to the Art Director in UK and ensure that our art teams are applying optimal production strategies and are structured and resourced appropriately.
REQUIRED & ESSENTIAL:
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all activities in the art department
- Manage art teams in various disciplines such as Illustration, Graphic Design, VFX, Concept art and UI in ensuring the consistency and quality of the art style
- Managing and outsourcing of contractual art teams as/when necessary
- Participate in and run meetings, reviews, and planning as part of effective communication with the team
- Drive the artistic and creative direction of our projects in collaboration with other teams
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks
- Passion in Fantasy Realistic genre
- At least 5 years of experience in the field.
- Experience of leading an Art team through full-lifecycle project development
- Clear understanding of game development pipeline and workflow
- Strong portfolio showcasing professional and/or personal projects
- Knowledge of industry standard tools such as Maya, Unity, Photoshop, 3DS Max
If you have passion for Fantasy Realistic genre, Join us & grow with the fastest growing game studio in Asia! Send your updated CV and portfolio to email@example.com